T30 Clear Vintage Edison Style Filament Tube Light Bulb, E26 Medium Base, 40 Watt, 1 Pack
Availability: 257 in stock - Ships Today
Novelty Lights is a proud manufacturer of an authentic vintage Edison style tube light bulb reminiscent of Thomas Edison's first light bulb made in the early 1900's. The T30 bulb is a vintage-looking tinted-glass Edison filament style tubular light bulb with a unique elongated spiral filament configuration for indoor lighting applications. The bulb is long and tubular and made with a smoky tinted glass in order to provide an antique warm glow for sheer ambiance.
Each tubular T30 replacement bulb is made with an E26/E27 medium base brass socket, uses 40 watts of electricity, and runs off 120 volt power supply. The bulb dimensions are 12" tall by 1.25" wide and are designed with an exclusive enongated spiral filament design and 32 filament anchors, giving each bulb a unique design for ambient lighting. These bulbs are primarily used for indoor applications for use in restaurants, bars, patio's, and household light fixtures. Enjoy our first class vintage bulb and create your own timeless decor.
***Quantity discounts offered for purchases of 5+ bulbs***
- T30 Clear Vintage Edison Style Filament Tube Light Bulb
- E26/E27 Medium Base
- Long life 2,500 hour Bulb
- Unique elongated spiral filament design
- Slightly tinted, vintage-looking glass
- Fully dimmable : Make sure your dimmer can handle the total wattage depending on how many bulbs are on the dimmer (40w x # of bulbs)
- Brass Coasted Base
- 40 Watt, 120 volt
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- 12" tall x 1.25" wide